Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Friday, June 10, 2005

Ante up

First of all, an admission - this is my first blog EVER, so go easy. It was inspired by my bud Carlos (check out his own highly amusing blog at http://hurricanecarlitos.blogspot.com/) and by the many poker bloggers who are raking it in playing $15/30 and $30/60 limit holdem at Party. As the title suggests, this blog will cover more than just poker, which I'm sure will come as a huge disappointment to a great many potential readers. That's right, tales of monster bass, lunker trout, and behemoth bonito will also be posted occasionally. However, St. Louis is not exactly the bastion of quality fisheries I had hoped for when I moved here six years ago, so online poker will likely be the primary topic of this blog. Lets deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home